Comprised of board-certified surgeons and supported by highly trained veterinary technicians, PacVet’s surgical team utilizes state-of-the-art equipment and surgical suites to perform a wide range of advanced procedures and minimally invasive surgeries.
From soft tissue surgery to advanced orthopedics, you can trust that our dedicated Surgery team will provide the best possible outcome for your pet.
Soft tissue surgery
- Abdominal surgery
- Liver surgery (biopsy, portosystemic shunt, lobectomy)
- GI tract (biopsy, resection & anastomosis)
- Thoracic surgery
- Lung lobectomy
- Chylothorax surgery
- Brachycephalic airway syndrome
- Tie-back (arytenoid lateralization)
- Total ear canal ablation
- Urogenital surgery
- Bladder surgery
- Oncologic/reconstructive surgery
- Mass removal
- Anal sacculectomy
- Hernia repair
- Skin flap
Our Internal Medicine team is thoroughly versed in the common, uncommon, complicated, and rare.